Skip to main content

prank calls..... :(



1.26 am 07052013... Prank call turnabout 
Prank call?? What is it?? Come on... don’t say that you don’t know... it is a called made by unknown number to your phone with the following reasons (maybe):
1.   Wanted to befriend you
2.   Wanted to let you borrow some money (along)
3.   Wanted to trick you using some banking scheme (winning some contest)
4.   Or just merely numbers of your crush that you got somewhere and you accidentally called due to some unbearable crush ;-)
Well everyone must have experience such calls, and it makes you reluctant to pick up your phone when an unknown number pop up on your screen. The case is the same with me. Whenever an unknown number pop up, I will pass the phone to my brothers to answer it. These people will eventually ask you the following question:
1.   Who is this??
2.   Where do you live?
3.   Are you _______ (named of some random person)
4.   Can he/she talked to __________(named of some random long lost never ever known cousin)of yours?
5.   Do you have a boyfriend or not? N more...
Hrmm.. None of this really matter.. I’m sure all of us know how to deal with such problems. But, what if, the call that you receive from an unknown number was actually not what you think it is?? Well this rare but true case had happened to me...
On 07052013, at 1.26am, I got this call from an unknown guy. He keep insisting on wanting to know my name and where I’m leaving, and stuff. So as usual, I would ask him his question back. He also insisted on not telling, without further ado, I tell him to call me back, since I’m sleepy... then, the mystery started... jeng jeng jeng...
That guy said that his dad had passed away, and he found my number inside his dad’s phone with only my address (to be precise , my village name). Realizing that it is not just a mere prank call, I give the phone to my mom. Then, the mystery resolved.
Moral of the story is that, whenever an unknown number pop up on your screen, please pick it up. Even though it might turn out to be some corny act of some lunatics, we might never know if it is an emergency called or it is from someone that we know.


Comments

  1. I have receive lot's of this kind of call before and mostly it was from a guy that trying to tackle a girl, i am a guy stupid not a girl, wtf u call my number haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outcast

Outcast... why we promote this??? Hey, haven’t got the chance to write much about this topic before but today, my heart says that it is a must for me to do so. Maybe because I am just to afraid to write this and in the end I might felt that somehow what I’m gonna write will be deflected back on my face. Gee, maybe I shouldn’t... Nonetheless, there’s no turning back... so, here I am writing this and hopping that this will become my guideline to stop people around me and myself from participating in such act... Back in my primary school days, I met this boy named Q (his real name is hidden, in case any of you wanna look for him J ). Almost every time I met him, he will do errands for others. He would go and buy food for them, would make them laugh just because he wants to fit in. But his friends never let him in their circle, not even once. Maybe it is due to his slow learner in his study and sports that make him looked weak. There is this one time during PE period, where ...

Me nND the FOoD...

I’m A Chef??? Pfftttttt...... Haha... don’t misunderstand PEEPS... the statement above only signifying me as a person who wishes to be a better cook. To spit the dummy, I’ve been trying to cook many dishes with the help of my mentor, which obviously would be my mom. So, I wanna ask guys out there, do you prefer girls who can cook or do you not??? Wasn’t a tricky question right?? Last month mom went out of town for a program, so I was left alone to look after my four brothers (+ my dad of coz).. so, there I was doing all the cooking alone without mom. Its really hard to satisfy my brothers taste for food. But, Alhamdulillah, I manage to past their “BATTLE OF Taste” and I was so touch when they praise me.. Now I know it must be really hard for my mom to cook for us daily and it consume a lot of her time. So, for all girls and boys out there, please appreciate and praise what your mom’s cooks. Because when they were away and far from you, you really gonna missed their home ...

USrAh..... HAppYcIRcLe

Happy Circle...   What??? What is Happy Circle??? Why must I join? Why? Ooo y??? Well   this is all the things that pop out of my mind when.... Girl A : Shaida , CK, Ija and Nureen u guys will become part of our happy circle Me: what?? Buat pe nk join nie.. ala habis la mase terluang ak.. ape ni main paksa2 orang suruh jain usrah nie...bla.. bla.. bla.... So, that was my first reaction towards USRAH or if I’m not mistaken we called it as Happy Circle... but that was all back then when I’m was first introduces to the circle.. At first, I thought of not going, but then, I told myself that I wanna try it out. So I went every week for my USRAH and slowly I’ve come to term with it.. Now, I’m so thankful to Allah because He gave me the courage and guidance for me to attend the circle. Everyone that have never ever had experience regarding this issue might thought that its kinda lame to attend one.. But for me, not attending a happy circle would make you a lame per...