Skip to main content

i CarE wHat AbOut YOu???



CARE DOESN’T COST A CENT...


Just now, I’ve read a post shared by a friend of mine... there’s, a guy talking about his experience when he encountered a boy who sales kuih from one person to another at the road side.  
Read ‘em here..  :D


there you go... u’r touch right?? Erm.. but now I wanna share the other half of the story that I encountered....
2 years ago, when I was studying in UiTM Lendu Melaka. During the weekend, my routine would be going out and have a blissful window shopping at the nearest town, so there I am with my roomies waiting for a bus patiently at the bus stop ( usually we get a bus but unfortunately not that day, so we hop on a cab and went to  Bandar Alor Gajah. )



There, we went for a windshop (window shopping) inside almost all of the shop... at one of the shop, a boy came to me and ask me politely to buy his kuih... but I refuse, because at that time I have only a few ringgit inside my wallet. So, the boy walk away empty handed with his basket full of kuih...


Then, I suddenly felt the sense of sympathy and regretful. I sympathize him because no one would buy his kuih and I regret because I did’nt even help him by buying his kuih...  i felt like crying at that time and seriously, if I were to be given another chance to go back to that time, I will buy his kuih. I still felt regretful,  even today... I kept on thinking, “what if I buy his kuih that day, mayb he will feel happier, he could buy something with it, maybe the money can help him in many ways.... n so on”

The moral here are:
1.    Charity begins in you
2.    Never hesitate in anything because once you hesitate on a decision, you might regret it.
3.    Money is not everything.
4.    We thought that we are the most unfortunate person in this world, but we never realize that many others were not as fortunate as we are. 


5.    Never think about what they do with the money that we gave because it is between the receiver and his creator.
6.    Most importantly, be sincere..  Lillahitaala...
7.    InsyaAllah u’ll get the rewards.. if not today maybe tomorrow, maybe you wil be repaid with a much greater gift which is a place in Jannah...  amin.... :

NS LEE (charity begins with you)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wanna CRUsHHHH U.... cruSHHH!!!!!!

Well it half past midnight, but I don’t feel sleepy yet. I played with my phone, scrolling here and there then, I suddenly bump into my old messages with my so called ‘crush’ so to put it simple, I used to like that guy and wished that he would be mine.... well some people might ask, why did I kept those messages?? What for?? Yeah, I know its kindda stupid yet, what can I do its part of my memoir with him... “cinta Monyet lah katakan”   sometimes it’s really hard to let go of the past, and the past usually makes you wanna turn back the time and fix where it goes wrong so that u’ll be happy and you won’t regret not even a bit... haha.. am I sounded silly or it is just too cliché to utter such words?? Never mind with the cliché part.. but, its true right?? See.. I gotcha.... back to my story on the messages, we’ll u know what, I delete em all... nothing left out.. huh... anyone who had these messages in their phone should do this sometimes, then, u’ll experience the sensation w

USrAh..... HAppYcIRcLe

Happy Circle...   What??? What is Happy Circle??? Why must I join? Why? Ooo y??? Well   this is all the things that pop out of my mind when.... Girl A : Shaida , CK, Ija and Nureen u guys will become part of our happy circle Me: what?? Buat pe nk join nie.. ala habis la mase terluang ak.. ape ni main paksa2 orang suruh jain usrah nie...bla.. bla.. bla.... So, that was my first reaction towards USRAH or if I’m not mistaken we called it as Happy Circle... but that was all back then when I’m was first introduces to the circle.. At first, I thought of not going, but then, I told myself that I wanna try it out. So I went every week for my USRAH and slowly I’ve come to term with it.. Now, I’m so thankful to Allah because He gave me the courage and guidance for me to attend the circle. Everyone that have never ever had experience regarding this issue might thought that its kinda lame to attend one.. But for me, not attending a happy circle would make you a lame person.. why

prank calls..... :(

1.26 am 07052013... Prank call turnabout  Prank call?? What is it?? Come on... don’t say that you don’t know... it is a called made by unknown number to your phone with the following reasons (maybe): 1.    Wanted to befriend you 2.    Wanted to let you borrow some money (along) 3.    Wanted to trick you using some banking scheme (winning some contest) 4.    Or just merely numbers of your crush that you got somewhere and you accidentally called due to some unbearable crush ;-) Well everyone must have experience such calls, and it makes you reluctant to pick up your phone when an unknown number pop up on your screen. The case is the same with me. Whenever an unknown number pop up, I will pass the phone to my brothers to answer it. These people will eventually ask you the following question: 1.    Who is this?? 2.    Where do you live? 3.    Are you _______ (named of some random person) 4.    Can he/she talked to __________(named of some random long lost never e